- Tribal TANF Home
- About California Tribal TANF
- California Tribal TANF Calendar
- CDSS Collaboration with Tribal TANF Programs
- Federal Policy, Regulations And Guidelines
- Obtaining Tribal TANF Services
- Read The Latest News for Tribal TANF
- State Policy and Guidelines
- Tribal TANF Administrators Letters
- Tribal TANF Programs in California
- WDTIP Coordinator Contact
- Contact Us
- Site Map
WDTIP Coordinator Contact
The following Welfare Data Tracking Implementation Project (WDTIP) County Contacts List has been made available in order that qualified Tribal TANF Program personnel may obtain recipients’ time on aid data. The California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program tracks CalWORKs recipients time on aid via the WDTIP /Tracking Recipients Across California (TRAC) system.
Both the CalWORKs and Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) programs staff are required to ensure that TANF time limit requirements, in accordance with Manual of Policies and Procedures Section 42-301, are met by tracking time on aid in a TANF program. This requires eliciting information from applicants, and verifying receipt of aid from a prior TANF program, another state’s TANF program, or CalWORKs. The following WDTIP County Contacts List provides CalWORKs staff contact information. The CalWORKs staff are available to provide you with WDTIP, time on aid data. For more information on tracking CalWORKs and Tribal TANF time on aid, refer to ALL County Information Notice NO: I-10-07.